Sunday 29 January 2012

MyTrip to Taipei during CNY

The most lovely STREET LIGHT

                                                       The photo taken by me~Nice wad~><
The mostly together bro and sis group~

Four of us~The last pic look like a very great position~wahahaha!

My cup is faling...Paiseh,taking,oh no, pulling it up now. XD

The 2 of us~We really take very less picture when we are in Taipei.LOL..

The big spoon~As always,the smallest,the one who always disappear.

photograph of the whole family

The picture take from me and edit by me~I never thought I so PRO~XP

The flowers is so beautiful so i edit it .

The picture also took by me.The picture I took totally better than the picture she took for me.

The angle is completely perfect!

Me~The picture she took.The picture i took for her got some flowers with it.The one she took for me got some grass on it. COOL!

                                    Make it look like she is returning to her home.Warm picture right?     >_<
Hyper big plate!!

The weather is cold so i wrap myself like a mummy~ 
The big hippopotamus is escape!!

The most strange and unique restaurant~But i enjoy the food very much!

The YingGe Old Street.Full of ceramics!

It also call this~~

We stop at the half way to take this picture~Epic!
The elephant call 林旺

Don't ever think that this is a big garden...Actually...

It just like that....XD

The food I forever love~~~Yumyum!!

The delicious dinner!!!

I want to do that but already no time...Sad case...T_T

There is more picture but I only choose some of it.(It have around 390 pictures....-,-)
So enjoy it!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment